Thursday, January 18, 2007

Frustrating...
I like to blame it on Blogger, but maybe, just maybe it was my fault.
I wrote a HUGE post today about our return trip to Canada...lots of pictures...lots of detail. Just as I was finising, the whole thing suddenly vanished and a little window popped up to say "press OK to continue" and so I pressed OK thinking it meant to continue on with the Blog.
I guess that was my mistake because it continued to shut down Blogger and the screen returned to my screen saver.
I was so mad.
So, when I have recovered and if I haven't thrown this computer through the window, I will write 2 posts (too big for one I have now realised) about coming home.

3 comments:

Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...

That is very frustrating Lesley..... has only happend to me once...

I write all my post in an email and then copy it into blogger.. not sure if the tip will help but maybe you could try that...

Also I have heard of lots of people losing information from their blogs so I keep all my posts in emails as well just in case !

Can't wait to read more !
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Leslie, could you post the name of the guesthouse you stayed at? My husband and I will be travelling in July to pick up our little one and it sounds like that was a great place to stay.
Carol

Lesley said...

The name of the guesthouse was Weygoss Guest House. It is situated very close to the airport, so very convenient.
Where are you from?
Lesley