Saturday, October 25, 2008


Random Pictures..





Recently I went and bought coats and hats for Ayana and Moses. These kids LOVE new clothes, it's hilarious. For example, a friend picked up some Quik Silver shorts and a shirt (end of summer sale) for Moses and he has insisted on wearing them EVERY day since. Even on cold days. Even when he has to wear boots with them :)  (Yes I take him out with shorts and boots on in the cold. Yes, people look at me like I am one of "those" parents who can not dress their children well and appropriately for the weather. No, I don't care :) )
So, back to the coats and hats. I went out and when I came back, Erin had done a "model photo shoot" with them and I have to say, the pictures are soooo adorable.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

They are so gorgeous! We need to get together again soon. You have to see how big the twins are getting!

Cheers,
S.

june said...

That one of Ayana on the stairs is catalogue-worthy.... sooo cute.