Wednesday, August 22, 2007


Been Away For a While...

We have been away on holidays and I have been sick. And yes, I have sadly neglected this blog.

However, lots has happened that I want to catch up on. Ayana was a GORGEOUS flower girl in July and we have been to Penticton on holiday. Lots of beaches (and BC wine for me and Dave!) and playgrounds. We have been to Family Camp on amazing Thetis Island and enjoyed sunshine and great friends.

I am going to be catching up on all these things in the next few days so stay tuned.

However, I want to make note of today.

Today August 22nd 2007 is the one year anniversary of when we first saw our new little ones. Our very first cuddles. Our very first kisses. Touching that smooth silky skin and holding those tiny little fingers.

Tomorrow is our first Gotcha Day anniversary, our celebration of the day that we took custody of Ayana and Moses and brought them back to the hotel to be with us forever. A whole year.

So, tomorrow I will post about our first year...absolutely incredible.

Thanks to God for my amazing family.

No comments: