Monday, January 19, 2009

Moses quotes.
Moses makes me laugh.
 Two things that he recently said to me. He is either BRILLIANT (only  just turned three), watches too much T.V with his older brother :) or is just plain f.u.n.n.y. 
As a very good parent, it has to be either the first or the third option above. AND look how adorably cute he is too!
1)The other day as we were driving along, he said,
"You and me mama, ...together we will save the day"

2) We were going into a store and he looked up, patted his pocket and said,
"Don't worry, I've got this covered"
After I had stopped laughing I asked him what he could buy with no money.
"It's pretend money for pretend toys" with the teenage eye roll to complete the picture.
He makes me laugh every single day.

4 comments:

Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...

How sweet !! Reminds me of Marika a LOT..

Keep the post coming !

Lisa

The Hattons... said...

Our boys sound too similar. Except Miki has it figured out that the money is supposed to be in my pocket so if I ask how he's gonna pay, he pats my pocket and says it's in there.

Oh - the rolling of the eyes has been mastered in this house. You're right though, we can't blame number two as we are perfect parents. I know Miki didn't get it from tv ... maybe Moses taught him.

We miss you guys so much. Miki longs for Moses and Ayana so much. We love your kids.

Lesley said...

Oh I am positive that Moses has taught Miki every naughty thing he has ever done...and vice versa!! :)
We love Miki too and miss you all.....VERY much.

Corrie said...

3 already???? Why do they have to grow up????

He is sooooo cute!!!!!