Friday, May 15, 2009

Playdate Fun!

My dear friend Sandie came over the other day and the kids all had so much fun together. This is her 3 month old baby boy...smiling and laughing the whole time. He is such a cutie! I got LOTS of cuddle time with him :)




Here are Ayana and Moses playing with their little friend J. He is a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e! They had fun being Batman, racing round on bikes and trikes, watching a movie and doing puzzles. 
And here is baby L with his mummy, my friend Sandie :) We had fun chatting, drinking tea, cuddling L and lots of laughs...
I felt a little sad as they drove away, I am going to miss my friends when I move to Africa. I am already missing my dear friends L and S and of course little M because they moved to Calgary.
I need to make the most of my time here, spend lots of quality time with great people and store up memories of our time together for those days in Africa when I am lonely and homesick.
So, my dearest friends..you all know who you are....let's plan some playdates :)

2 comments:

The Hattons... said...

We are missing you too. Soooo much. We think of you every day.

I don't like this post. Made me sad. I can't plan a play date with you. I'm jealous of everyone who does. :(

Lesley said...

We miss you guys. What good friends you are.
I'm sorry we can't plan playdates too :(
Love Lesley