Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Doodle Bop Pledge:

Ayana and Moses LOVE the Doodle Bops. They are a bit American glitzy for me, but Ayana and Moses watch their show whenever I remember that it is on!

So, at the beginning they have a pledge where they pretend to blow trumpets and sing...

"We promise to share, we promise to care all together as a team. Just stick to it, we can do it, we can do anything. etc etc"

Then, they all dance around and one of them break dances on the floor...Ayana and Moses love this part of the show and one day I spotted them joining in with the pledge too. Hilarious! They blow their pretend trumpets and try to join in, then break dance etc. Hopefully these video clips are working...let me know!

Oh...and I do believe this is the second post today....!!!

2 comments:

Louise said...

Oh my that is way too cute!! Love all the pics below as well...and yes you are right..two posts today from you..must be a record??
Louise

Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...

SOO sweet Lesley !!

I'm soo excited that you are posting again !!!

Lisa