Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Snow Dancing!

This little video clip was taken one snowy day just days before Christmas. We were having lunch and it was all warm and cosy inside. I had some lovely Christmas music on and I noticed that Ayana was dancing to the music in her high chair...totally not prompted by me or anything. It is soooo funny. It shows her dramatic and expressive personality very well. I started to film her and then turned to see what Moses was doing and he was being his usual goofy self...also dancing in his own way. You can hear me laughing...

So here they are...this sums their funny personalities up so well!

5 comments:

Brightlight said...

That is priceless. I can see why Cate and Ayana get along so well -- they both have a flair for the dramatic! Cheers, G.

Corrie said...

Love the videos!!!! I wonder if all Ethiopian princess are this dramatic? I know my Tsega is!!!!

Moses is such a boy!!!! Food becomes more important than dancing!

Keep posting....keep posting!!!!

Sarah said...

#1- wow- you updated your blog!
#2- get that girl to lyrical dance class- I think she's late.
#3- can't wait to see you at the airport!

The Hattons... said...

Oh how sweet! Thanks for sharing that. Mikiyas was so excited to watch. He did one of her moves for all of 2 seconds to show me she was doing it but said he wouldn't. :)

Dallas, Lisa, Zane, and Ayana said...

I finally found your blog again! So good to see how happy you guys all are! Cute videos!