Sunday, April 13, 2008

OK OK OK OK OK.........
I know that it has been SEVEN months since I posted. Terrible. Guilt inducing. Annoying to friends and family and all my fans world wide I have no doubt.
SO........I am going to post pictures to recap the last few months of silence. (My friend S. has done this very well on her blog...just zoomed through a picture show of two months and is now up to speed.)
I will do the same thing. I will post pictures of the kids to show you how big they are, what we are doing and what we have been doing lately.
Then...I won't feel so horribly guilty when I get emails from dear friends (thank you C for the kick in the pants) who tell me how many people are checking this blog and turning away weeping in frustration because I never post.
The picture above is a recent picture of us all on the beach...Moses and Ayana had been in a flag parade at church and so were in their traditional dress. (Not usual beach wear I assure you)
I will do my calendar of pictures either tonight or tomorrow...I accept this mission. I will do it.
(I will do a little section of UK pictures to honour those people who have HOUNDED me for them...in friendship of course...and to honour my beautiful England.)
So, watch this space!!
I promise you it is not a cruel joke where I will make you watch this space for seven months and nothing else happens.......or is it......

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, yes, I think we have heard those promises before.... :)

Great picture, Ayana looks HUGE!

june

Corrie said...

YAHOO!!!!!!

I've always know that God is in the business of miracles!!!!

This post is truly a miracle!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lesley said...

Corrie...you are so funny!
Lesley

Louise said...

Oh my lord..well will wonders never cease to amaze me....Lesley the blogger is ALIVE!!! WOOOHOOOT!!!!
hehehehe...yeah well we shall see how well this is kept up!
Louise

Is Eight Enough? said...

I have been one of your diligent watchers ever since you and I met!! Glad to see you are back! We will meet up again one day on the Coast!

Sarah said...

The beach photo is so beautiful!
I'm so very happy you are posting again. Your empty blog made me sad :(
Keep it coming!

The Hattons... said...

Well it's about stinkin' time! I'm lucky I get to see you in person almost enough that I haven't gone through withdrawal from you not writing!